10.60.020 Place of Operation
The operators of snowmobiles shall observe the following limitations as to where snowmobiles may be operated:
- Unplowed Streets. Snowmobiles may be operated upon streets which have not been plowed during the snow season.
- Other Streets. Snowmobiles may not be operated on any other street within the city except the following designated streets and the alleys leading to and from Fifth Street:
- Fifth Street – West Corporate Limits – Fairlane Street
- Rohwer Street – South Corporate Limits – Second Street
- Parks and Other Public Land. Snowmobiles shall not be operated in any city park, playground or upon any other publicly owned property.
- Private Property. No snowmobile shall be operated upon private property without the express consent of the owner thereof.